The Flamborough Chamber of Commerce (FCC) is delighted to announce it will host a ‘TOWN HALL MEETING‘ with MPP Tim Hudak, Leader of the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario and the Official Leader of the Opposition in the Ontario Legislature at Queen’s Park.
The Town Hall Meeting will take place on THURSDAY, JULY 19beginning at 8 a.m. (Yes, a.m. …as in morning) at the Dutch Mill Country Market at 533 Millgrove Side Road.
This is an OPEN MEETING to ALL members of the community. We invite/challenge FCC members to bring one or more guests to the meeting to hear what the person who may well be Ontario premier someday has to say.
Courtesy of the FCC, there is no admission chargeBUT registration withe the FCC office is a PRE-REQUISITE (either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-689-7650 – please leave a message if there is nobody in the office). Seating is limited and will be allocated on a strict first-registerted, first-served basis.
A question and answer session will follow some formal opening comments by MPP Hudak. Among the topics that will likely be addressed are:
• The ‘White Paper’ on proposed changes to rules and regulations governing unions in Ontario
• The challenges Ontario’s horse racing industry is facing
• Post-amalgamation analysis and review
• The proposed St. Mary’s quarry north of Carlisle
• Changes to Ontario’s gaming industry (i.e: the OLG Slots at flamboro downs)
• The province’s fiscal condition
• The proposed intersection at Highways #5 and #6 at Clappison’s Corners
• The proposed Toronto-Niagara Transportation Corridor (aka the ‘Mid-Peninsula Highway’)
• And any other issues that may be raised by attendees.
PLEASE PLAN NOW TO ATTEND AND REGISTER TODAY