what’s in it for my business?
When you are a member of the Flamborough Chamber of Commerce you are a member of a group of like-minded small and large businesses that work to build a better Flamborough. Whether it's networking, taking advantage of some of the best money saving programs out there, or your interest in your community, joining the Flamborough Chamber of Commerce is just good business. Whether it's members in the news, what's happening at City Hall, or our upcoming event, the FCC will keep you informed with news that matters.
Supporting Your Objectives
- “How can the chamber help your business?”. We leverage our relationships in the community, at local businesses and at government levels to support your business needs and work to connect you with the right people to succeed.
Market Your Business
- You are listed in our online Business Directory
- Cost effective marketing opportunities to advertise and promote your business through various Chamber publications including our bi-weekly newsletter, social media channels and the chamber website.
- Receive preferred pricing at all of our events.
The FCC regularly organizes and hosts a number of events throughout the year to provide the opportunities where members can build their network with other local business owners.
These events include:
- Business After Five
- Lunch and Learns
- Outstanding Business Achievement Awards: the FCC honours and celebrates the very best in corporate excellence and community service at the annual OBA awards gala.
- Flamborough Open: the FCC organizes and co-hosts (with the Rotary Club of Waterdown) the annual Flamborough Open Golf Tournament.
- Annual General Meeting: The FCC is a provincially-incorporated not-for-profit organization directed by a volunteer Board of Directors, elected by members at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) where a review of the annual Audited Financial Statements takes place.
- And more!
Like the Canadian Chamber of Commerce at the federal level and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce at the provincial level, the FCC places a high priority on monitoring and addressing local and regional issues that may negatively impact the businesses of our members. With a focus on tax fairness and a common sense approach to red tape, the FCC is the credible and effective local "Voice of Business."
Member to Member Discounts
You access to local deals from other chamber members. This program encourages local shopping, networking and helping your bottom line by cutting down on your costs. Check out our Member to Member page.
Joining the FCC means automatic membership in the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce. While the FCC focuses on local issues, the OCC keeps an eye on provincial issues and the CCC address matters at the federal level.
Your FCC membership fees are 100% tax deductible—reducing the net membership cost to your company considerably.
Register now by completing this form.