The Flamborough Chamber of Commerce has been serving the business community of the Greater Flamborough Area since 1982 and currently boasts an active and diverse membership of large corporate and family owned businesses, as well as many individuals.
We’re not just “The Voice of Business” in Flamborough; there are many more worthwhile reasons to join the FCC.
Dedicated to leadership in recognizing and encouraging good corporate citizenship, defending and promoting private enterprise, contributing toward the growth of a healthy local economy and continual improvement to the quality of life in Flamborough!
Chamber members enjoy...
- Low membership fee structure – we make it affordable so any size of business can join
- Support - We have a strong voice in local and governmental issues and we represent our members at all levels of government
- Business Sense – Our chamber is here to help you with all your business questions and to assist you wherever possible
- Networking opportunities at Breakfast Club meetings, Business After 5 meetings, Annual Flamborough Open Golf Tournament, Annual General Meeting, the Outstanding Business Achievement( OBA) Awards Gala, and other festive chamber gatherings
- Listing in Online Member Directory
- Membership in the Canadian Chamber
- Membership the Ontario Chamber
- Eligibility for Chamber of Commerce Member Group Insurance Program
- VISA, MasterCard and Interac discount rates - First Data Merchant Program
Gas Discount Card through ESSO
- Weekly informative online newsletter – Members Only
- Committee and board opportunities – Volunteer leadership roles are available
- Business resources
- Education and Training sessions
- Community involvement
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Business promotion opportunities
- Low cost advertising programs
The Flamborough area of the new City of Hamilton, Ontario, is a community offering a unique blend of rural lifestyles combined with dynamic economic development opportunities.
Flamborough’s business and residential qualities have created the fastest growing community within the new City of Hamilton.
Flamborough is a very large area within the new city, comprising 495 square kilometers or over 5077 hectares. Flamborough offers affordable yet accessible land as a strong incentive to businesses considering relocation to the area. Located at Highways 5 and 6, Flamborough Business Park offers 500 acres of quality serviced land. With extensive transportation routes, close proximity to the U.S. border and Greater Toronto (one of the largest Canadian markets), the Business Park offers an excellent investment for businesses.
Flamborough is not only an attractive area in which to conduct business, it’s also a very desirable place to live and play. The area is composed of many villages and hamlets which contribute character and charm to the area. Picturesque farmlands enhance the countryside and antique stores, art and craft shops about and throughout the community.
Flamborough boasts major tourist attractions, such as the African Lion Safari, Flamboro Downs Race-track, Flamboro Speedway, the Royal Botanical Gardens, two conservation areas, plus numerous golf courses, parks, farmers’ markets, the Bruce Trail, and several other amenities.
Register now by completing this form.