TIME TO THINK GOLF … REALLY
Some weather forecasters are actually predicting that Spring is in the air. That means it is time to think Flamborough Open.
Representing a wonderful partnership between the Flamborough Chamber of Commerce (FCC) and the Rotary Club of Waterdown (RCW), the annual Flamborough Open has evolved into the must-attend tournament of the year. This year’s tournament will be held at the Carlisle Golf and Country Club on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1, 2016.
Consider the following:
• The registration fee includes HST, use of the driving range, lunch, golf cart, green fees and that incredible post-tournament prime rib buffet dinner that the Carlisle Golf and Country Club is famous for.
• Every golfer will receive a 2-4-1 coupon (two can golf for the price of one) from Kaneff Golf that allows participants to golf at any of the Kaneff golf courses , including Lionhead, Royal Niagara, Royal Ontario, Carlisle, Century Pines or Streetsville Glen.
• This years tournament has a new unique feature – the “Yellow Ball Scramble’ – that allows for BOTH team AND in individual competitions (stay tuned for more info).
• Winners in various competitions will receive trophies and prizes.
• Every golfer will go home with a beautiful hanging plant from Terra – Where Colour Lives.
The proceeds from the Flamborough Open will be divided between the FCC and the RCW. The FCC component forms a crucial part of the annual budget, allowing the FCC the remain the credible, thoughtful and effective ‘Voice of Business’ in Flamborough. Reflecting the motto of ‘Service Above Self’ the RCW proceeds will be distributed entirely to a variety of worthy local, regional national and international causes.
In addition to a number of sponsorship options, members are also invited to make contributions to the live auction and/or to the goodie bag. Please contact the FCC office if you would like to discuss this further.
All of the details can be found on the registration form which you can obtain by clicking HERE. On-line registration coming soon.