2021 Flamborough Open
Representing a Unique Community Partnership between the
Rotary Club of Waterdown and the Flamborough Chamber of Commerce
The Flamborough Open Annual Golf Tournament is back on! Join us September 9th, 2021.
Are you a member of Rotary or the Flamborough Chamber of Commerce? Your team can vie for either the Chamber Cup or the Rotary Cup! Choose your option when you sign up.
This year, due to COVID-19 restrictions, our golf tournament will look a little different – but we are so excited that we will be able to host all our golfers once again at the beautiful Flamborough Hills Golf Club.
Here’s what you need to know:
- This year to comply with COVID-19 restrictions, we will have progressive tee-times instead of a shotgun start.
- Tee times will start at 10:00am and run until 2:00pm. Your tee time will be sent to you by Sept 1st! Tee times will be reserved on a first come, first served basis based on registration date. Details for arrival at course will be provided closer to the event date.
- You will then pick up your welcome bag!
- You will enjoy a complimentary lunch on the course.
- You will enjoy a complimentary drink on the patio after your 18 holes are complete.
- Our signature live auction will be going virtual again this year! Stay tuned as we reveal exciting packages leading up to the event.
FUN PACKS included in registration. You receive our contest eligibility and 2 mulligans!
Single Golfer: $210
Corporate Sponsor Foursome: $1,540
(Includes logo recognition on GPS golf carts and physical signage on a specific hole)
Join us on September 9th at Flamborough Hills Golf & Country Club for a great day of golf.
This event sells out year after year. Don’t wait REGISTER TODAY!
Please note pre-registration is required!